We are selling our much loved MGB FIA Race Car which has undergone years of gradual development to a point of total satisfaction. 1854 cc – campaigned successfully and totally reliably in the Equipe GTS for many years and also run in the Masters Pre 66 GT and CSCC Classic K series.
- FIA Passport until June 2026
- DVLA Registered with V5 Doc
- MG Motorsport Maintained
- New MG Motorsport engine in 2019 (Spec sheet available on request)
- Quintec suspension set up (Handles perfectly)
- Transponder included
- New Tillett B6 XL 43 Screamer seat (one race)
- New Willans Harness (one race and valid – 2025)
- Plumbed in Lifeline 360 fire extinguisher
- Close Cut Gear box
- 1 Spare set of wheels with nearly new tyres
- One spare set of good tyres suitable for testing or track day
The car will be serviced prior to delivery and really is ready to race. Everyone says it but this car really is ready to go. Part of the two car winning team at Donington Park Equipe Racing 3 Hour relay race in July this year. The car doesn’t miss a beat and in the right hands will be a serious contender in its class.
Highly eligible car including Equipe GTS pre-66, Masters Gentleman Drivers, HRDC AllStars, BARC MG Championship, CSCC Classic K, HSCC Guards Trophy amongst others.
More photos and information available on request.